“Allah! there is no god but He! To Him belongs the Most Beautiful Names.” (Qur’an 20:8)
- The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers and the blasphemers in this world and especially for the believers in the hereafter.
- The Most Merciful
- The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers.
- The most Compassionate
- The One with the complete Dominion, the One Whose Dominion is clear from imperfection.
- The King, the Monarch
- The One who is pure from any imperfection and clear from children and adversaries.
- The Holy one
- The One who is free from every imperfection.
- The Peace, The Tranquility
- The One who witnessed for Himself that no one is God but Him. And He witnessed for His believers that they are truthful in their belief that no one is God but Him.
- The One with Faith
- The Faithful, The Trusted
- The One who witnesses the saying and deeds of His creatures.
- The Protector
- The vigilant, the controller
- The Defeater who is not defeated.
- The Mighty
- The Almighty, the powerful
- The One that nothing happens in His Dominion except that which He willed.
- The all Compelling
- The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures and from resembling them.
- The Haughty, the Majestic
- The Imperious